I’ve posted a new white paper on my website, entitled “Nine Keys to Long Term Success of Your Association Management System”
The paper is based on extensive interviews with eight associations who feel they have had successful long-term AMS implementations. The nine key findings:
- …a successful, long-term relationship with the vendor.
- …a stable staff.
- …buy-in from senior staff.
- …a willingness to spend on technology as needed.
- …pushing self-serve functionality.
- …standardizing processes and documenting them.
- …participation from key staff from implementation through to day-to-day use.
- …communicating with staff and board about the database.
- …decentralizing data entry.
Of course, if you’re already on my announcements list, you would have received notice of this new article right in your email box.
Not signed up yet? Sign up here.