OK, last time I mention this, I promise.
Tomorrow, Thursday, July 30, at Noon Eastern I’m presenting a web conference with Boston Conferencing. The title is “Thriving with Data: Using your organization’s data to improve marketing and communications with your members and customers.”
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The Trochlil Data Management Hierarchy, where your organization is, and how you can move to the next level.
- The six prerequisites your organization must have in place in order to effectively analyze and use your data.
- A process for identifying all of your useful data sources.
- The nine data questions you should be able to answer instantly.
- Case study of how one association used existing data to dramatically increase event attendance while at the same time reducing marketing costs.