Just a reminder that next Thursday, July 30, at Noon Eastern I’m presenting a web conference with Boston Conferencing on Thursday, July 30 at Noon Eastern. The title is “Thriving with Data: Using your organization’s data to improve marketing and communications with your members and customers.”
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The Trochlil Data Management Hierarchy, where your organization is, and how you can move to the next level.
- The six prerequisites your organization must have in place in order to effectively analyze and use your data.
- A process for identifying all of your useful data sources.
- The nine data questions you should be able to answer instantly.
- Case study of how one association used existing data to dramatically increase event attendance while at the same time reducing marketing costs.
You can register here. Hope to see you online next week!