Understanding the Potential (and Pitfalls) of Integrating CMS and AMS Systems
Click below to listen to a sound clip from this program.
Does integrating your CMS and AMS live up to the hype?
Buy the 90-minute recording and handouts of this unique event for only $99!
Member data is the lifeblood of an association, a key component of all operations. The web is the most powerful communication tool and service platform an association has available in its arsenal. How should the two be integrated to get the most benefit from both systems? Listen to two of the association world‘s leading technology advisors, Wes Trochlil and David Gammel, in an interactive workshop that explores these issues in depth.
By listening to this recording, you will:
- Determine if your organization should bother with integrating your CMS and AMS;
- Learn the value of single sign-on for web sites;
- Identify the most critical AMS data to integrate with your site;
- See how other associations have successfully implemented AMS/CMS integrations;
- Evaluate whether web site personalization makes sense for your organization.
Who should listen to this valuable content?
- Executives who are responsible for their association‘s web site and/or member database
- Chief executives who want to make sure they ask the right questions before signing off on large technology investments.
Here’s what some of the attendees thought about the seminar:
“If you think you understand all the issues related to integrating your web content and association management systems, think again. As BoardSource launches a new website and embarks on its search for a new AMS, I was worried I didn‘t know everything I needed to know. This program confirmed that, and helped provide a framework for approaching the issue of integrating our AMS with a content management system. I found it very useful.” —Angela Sakell Vice President Marketing and Sales BoardSource
”I really appreciated the clear definitions of AMS and CMS systems, and their common integration scenarios. I hadn’t thought of these in the way that you graphed. This session provided a clear picture and definition of a CMS with publishing, workflow, and formatting types of functions. These definitions mean I can put some more meat on the functional specs bones of my CMS needs document. The pace and time for the session was just right.“ —Liebe Nigro VP, Information Services National Association of Chain Drug Stores
You will receive instructions on how to download a zipped file of the audio and slides. The audio is recorded as a 90 minute MP3, which is suitable for listening on your iPod or other digital audio device!
All purchases are non-refundable.